Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi (Engineer)     11 September 2009

Complaint against SBI Agriculture Development Bank, Pratapga


Dear Sir,
               I want to acknowledge you about my grievance & mental agony what I had suffered during these days because of poor services, carelessness & irresponsible behavior of your bank.
My father Mr.Rudra Pal Pandey had taken a pension loan from Agriculture Development Bank, Pratapgarh(U.P.) near August, 2004.Since then 2000/= Rs. deducted from my father’s account automatically every month. One’s when my father took money more than the limit of bank (Bank was not able to deduct 2000/= Rs in that situation), bank intimated us & my father deposited the money without any delay.
Bank deduction process was going on till July, 2008 & then bank stopped deduction without any notice. We felt that loan is finished. Problem came when bank started deduction of money again after 8 months in March, 2009. When I went to the bank & talked to Bank manager Mr. Anjani about this matter, his behavior was too rude. He said it was because of fault in bank’s system and I have to pay the the interest of this period. I tried number of time to talk customer care & other officers. But I didn’t get any satisfactory response .I mailed many times regarding this matter but neither customer care nor any other officer responded. My father is age of 75 years & he is not able to run here & there to solve this problem. He has gone to bank many times to bank for this issue but he did not get satisfactory response from there.   
Now I want settlement of my problem within 20 days by refunding my money with interest, else I have to file a complaint in Consumer Court as I know every consumer is protected under the Consumer protection Act of Act 1986 and my complaint will be at your cost & expenses and you will seek compensation for the mental agony caused due to your deficiency in services.
Please tell me what should I do regarding this matter
Ravi P Pandey
09711991425, 09350838279
Email ID-


 1 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     11 September 2009

Your point is strong. It is fault of the bank not to deduct amount till 8 months and thereafter to demand interest over their on deficiency of service. this is chain of their deficiency in service hence it is a fit case for raising your greivances before DCDRF.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register