LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hb   18 August 2018

Complaint against opposite party lawyer

I am framed in a false498a case as directed and drafted by my wife's lawyers. wife called and disclosed all the details how the case was fabricated by her lawyers ( trying to put blames on others but she herself fancied the lawyers innovative ideas) . I already had good evidence and now I got this also on record. now I plan to move with a criminal case against my FIL ,wife also make the lawyer party to it and complaint to majistrate. question is can the lawyer be tried under criminal law as he was not my lawyer . he was a co conspiring person 120b. so is the barcouncil the way or majistrate also works as for me he is just any person who planned an illegal lawsuit.


 5 Replies

Naa Channel Naa Istam   18 August 2018

if at all your averments are true First approach bar council on basis of professional misconduct and after getting the remedy you proceed further

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 August 2018

Has the case been closed or decided on merits?

Hb   18 August 2018

No in 498a it's on prosecution evidence but pw is never present . Wife has left to Australia and called me from there only. Came to India but I refused to meet her outside court.

Hb   18 August 2018

their lawyer verbally asked for compromise . my lawyer said bring the wife for mediation. I want to file criminal case so it becomes mandatory for them to come

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     19 August 2018

Her lawyer, working/acting as instructed and on behalf of his client, therefore, he is immune from prosecution/any action, until there is some concrete evidence(s).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query