Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BRajesh (MRKT)     09 December 2012

Complaint against govt employee for dowry allegation

Dear Experts,

My wife fillied the 498A cases with dowry allegation.Her father is Govt employee and he also given the statement  with PS that he has given dowry during teh marriage.Based on this i have sent complaint to concern department  nearly 4 Months Back and subsequently file the RTI  where in i got reply saying that complaint is unders investigation and suggested to go for first appeal.Acordingly i have sent the first appeal.

what if i get the same reply from first appeal also.can seome one suggest me the action plan how to take it up further.

Learning

3 Replies

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     09 December 2012

NO END FIGHTING- REVENGE IS USELESS.

ALL DOWRY LAWS NEED BE SCAPED. USEWLES HARASSMENT TO ALLWITHOUT ANY BENEFIT TO ANY PARTY.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     09 December 2012

If u r aggrieved by 1st appeal, move 2nd appeal to CIC. RTI results are slow but sweet

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     12 December 2012

Hello Brajesh,

If they accept tehy provided dowry, you also file complaint against them for providing dowry to you. Use their own weapon to destroy them. Since statement is made, they are also punishable, get the copy of police complaint and file your side complaint and send that to his organisation. Hire a lawyer and approch in steps with his consultation.

Regards

Mani

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register