LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Francis Anthony Pereira (Sr. council)     29 June 2015

Complaint against a public servant

Hello Collegues,

I have a case for all to deliberate on :-

A thashildar cum surveyor has coluled with A person and took personal interest and created a document called MOU amoungst a family members to compromise in a partitiion suit in order to get a decree final according to compromise, and this compromise deed is not registered nor notorized. The evidence is that the said accused has signed as a witness to the compromise deed called MOU.

final decree has been passed since 7 years execution is pending.

Question is

can the talhathi cum surveyor be charged with an offence of collusion?

can the such MOU be setaside ?

what is the cource of action to setaside such Final decree?


 3 Replies

Amol Kende (No)     29 June 2015

you can

1) File petition in the concern court for just against unauthorised nusence by the govt officials

2) you can take help from concern State Lok Ayukta to resolve this matter to inform details and proof duplicate copies send to the him.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 June 2015

You can give complaint to his superior officers like R.D.O.,concerned district collector with all evidences.

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     02 July 2015

Despite the fact that a decree passed by a competant court (by compromise) is non-appellable, you may move to his superior authority to get it set-aside as the decree was passed in fraudulant manner.

You can also file a criminal complaint against all concerned persons involved in such collusive compromise.

Consult your lawyer for better/further advise and guidance.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query