LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hemanta Roy   19 September 2019

complain case running on trial

I have a case pending on judicial Court. case is on trial since 12 years. I want it's disposal. should I give a pitition on next hearing date or go to high court for faster disposal.
plz suggest.


 3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     19 September 2019

please post material facts
1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     20 September 2019

You can only ask your advocate for filing a petition for expediting the case.  If there is undue delay, you can make a complaint to HC against the concerned court, and in that case, the concerned court certainly becomes adverse to your case.

1 Like

Hemanta Roy   20 September 2019

thank you sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads