LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay Sharma (Sr Consultant)     27 August 2016

Complain against police officials

Respected Members,

Its a long sotry but I want to document it in few lines.

My brothers's wife filed a case againt all family members under IPC307. She showed that I was driving the car and my father and brother tried to kidnap her. Police contacted us and asked that we know the case is false but helpless. Court has ordered to re-investigate but again Police asked that they can't show this case as false and tried to submit false chargesheet again.

We had contacted IG and Ghaziabad SSP/SP and they raised a object on chargesheet and asked IO to re-investigate. Later Police submitted a chargesheet to court and showed that I (brother) was not in the car. This time they involved my mother in 307. 

Can you suggest how can we take action against Police officals. I had raised a Grievence on PM portal and Human Rights but one request is pending and one they closed saying that case is in court. We want to file a FIR against Police and had contacted SSP Ghaziabad, he had raffered the case to CO City but he is not doing anything. Can you suggest how to proceed.

~ Vijay Sharma


 3 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 August 2016

An FIR lies in the matter. If the Police authorities are refusing you may approah the jurisdictional Magistrate. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 August 2016

nothing will happen unless the case is quashed by court.

Siddharth Dev (Advocate)     05 October 2016

I suggest as per your version no case made out against IO

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query