Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saptarshi Paul (Advocate)     29 January 2011

Complain against Police Atrocity:- By a Poor women

Complain against Police Atrocity:- By a Poor women

With due respect I am sorry to inform you that my Husband who is a driver by profession, one and only income source of our family comprises of four person, that is widow mother, unemployed brother and myself.

He is presently working as Driver, The said Vehicle is regularly Hire for Army duty . On 27th January, 2011 he was on duty of Army Camp , at around 9:30 Pm he was returning back from Army Camp  to Residence to handover the Vehicle to owner by driving one Tata Safari .While he was entering to his residential town another Vehicle was running in front of his Vehicle. He was going at a same speed as the other Vehicle was moving in front of him. Certainly the front Vehicles stopped and indicates him to stop his Vehicle and accordingly he stopped and came down. Thereafter he saw that Vehicle was belongs to some police personal and the driver of the Vehicle mercilessly bitten him asking my husband that why he was chasing and overtake the front vehicle and he was dragged to police custody, and in the said custody police used third degree torture,

Thereafter on 28/1/2011 he was produced before the Chief Judicial Magistrate, where I met him and came to know that he was brutally tortured by Police in Custody for that he was not able to move and stand properly on his foot.  Police has register a case U/s- 395 IPC, by making a false FIR that my Husband along with 5/6 person snatched Rs 9000/- from that Police Car Driver, and while the said police car Driver shout other person along with my husband ran way and police patrolling party came by hearing shout of that Police car driver and they apprehend my husband.

So  it is my humble prayer before you kindly take appropriate steps in this regard so that heinous crime committed by police and implicating my husband in a false case that too a case of Dacoity.

That we being the poor helpless financially weak and somehow we maintain our family from small income of my husband, the merciless biting my husband collapsed the earning source of our four members family and the implication my husband in Dacoity case falsely because of our poor family condition and our right to leave normal life is being snatched away by Police. So you are herby requested to enquire the matter and take appropriate action against the guilty person so that no one can dare to violate the human rights and restrain the misuse of police Power.

Now It is herby requested to all members of this club kindly extend your valuable gaudiness, suggestion, advice etc.. so that I can fight for that Women.

I have move a bail petition on her behalf  but CJM has called case diary.

Regard to all

Learning

2 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     29 January 2011

She should complaint to Human right's commission and higher police officials also. You may resort his defence by showing these copies of complaint to different aithorities and putting the real story before court, while seeking bail. You should request to court for the medical examination of the accused immidiatly. If in the case diary police has not disclosed the injuries or reasons behind the injuries, it would be fatal for the ptosecution.

manoj joshi (advocate LEGAL ADVISOR AT IDBI BANK)     29 January 2011

u can request to magistrate for medical of  accused /husband  at  d  time of bail applicaton

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register