LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bond   22 May 2018

Compensatory ground emplyee for executive post

Hi , My brother join the government of Karnataka on compensatory appointment , he had joined for Group C and after joining he had completed diploma in engineering .. can he go to the Executive post in engineering.. Is their any court order that compenstory ground employees cannot serve in executive post. if so mention the court orders too.. Thank you

Learning

3 Replies

kameswarao S (Head HR)     22 May 2018

I dont think that there will be such restrictions, once the employee joined and continuing to work his career, benefits etc., shall be on par with other employees.  However ask him to discuss with his HR team so that they can clarify.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 May 2018

For Group C to upwards promotion; downlaod the service rules of establishment and relate...

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 May 2018

I seek to disagree.

He can :-

1. seek normal promotion from the post to which he is appointed as and when vacancy position, length of service and reservation roster permits.
  2. apply in open competition for executive posts if he feels he is eligible and competent and within age limit.

Compassionate job cannot be offered more than lowest level of Gp-C post and when  the post once offered (acepted or not)  the case cannot be re-pened at all.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register