LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chetan (Advocate)     21 May 2008

Compensation Suit for Damaging Agrilcultural Crops

Sir, My field neighbours burnt his field border (Dhura) because of which my 5 Mousambi Trees (aged about 5 Yrs)were burnt,
Whether I can file a Civil Suit If yes me the Concerned Act. and Provision.
Thank U


 2 Replies

Ajay kumar singh (Advocate)     21 May 2008

You may file a civil suit for compensation for the damage caused to you.

vishwanath Joshi (advocate)     27 May 2008

Hi In this regard you can file a suit for damages.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register