LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudheer (Na)     01 March 2019

Compensation for bus accidents

Dear Sir,
My question is related to a bus accident caused buy negligence of the KSRTC bus driver. My mother (58 year) died falling from door of the KSRTC bus as she was travelling in that bus.Since she was working as farmer managing a small agriculture land which we are having.I am also working with her and married .Now my question is can I claim some compensation from
KSRTC? How much amount I can get as comapansation?

 4 Replies

NSV VARA PRASAD   01 March 2019

Sir please consult a Senior Advocate in your locality for proper case.


Shashi Dhara   01 March 2019

Yes u can claim .u claim for 1000000.tenlakhs court will decide..immediately contact MVC expert advocate.

Shashi Dhara   01 March 2019

It is surprise the advocates themselves will search and come to lrs of deceased .

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     04 March 2019

you will definitely get compensation but it all depends upon the evidence  produced byyou/your Lawyer in the court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query