LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raghavender (Software Consultant)     29 October 2016

Compensation details on property through rti

Can one seek information on amount of compensation paid on a property (My late father's) acquired by a State Govt for road extension through RTI ? Whom to approach for this?

More clarity on my query: My interest is to know the actual amount paid by authorities to my late father just to rule out any misappropriation by people around him while I was away.



 2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 October 2016

The authority in state govt. 

Rajan   29 October 2016

Any state acquisition money is not given in cash . It's done through bank. Check his statement . You shall have all info u need.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query