Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SAMEER AZAD (System Administrator)     28 December 2020

Compensation against acquisition of land

As per company, land was given by Raja in year 1931 and also registered in Cadastral survey khatiyan.

Same land is in my grandfather name in survey khatiyan of year 1932. Again reflected in my name in continuous khatiyan of year 2007. Online register II and land rent receipt is available with me.

Please guide me what are the valid documentry proof to prove that I am the land owner.


 3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     29 December 2020

Contact a local advocate for filing a declaration suit.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 December 2020

It is better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

P. Venu (Advocate)     31 December 2020

You have not posted the complete facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register