Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram Mangasuli   31 October 2020

compensation

Namaste sir,
It is government project of land acquisition,but they have done very less valuation 2.50lakhs per acre.but market value is high .
sir please guide the steps ,so that I can take more compensation and live my life.

Learning

5 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     31 October 2020

Usually, the compensation will be issued as per market value guidelines prevailed as on the date of acquisition.  Ask the authorities concerned through RTI that how can they calculate the compensation.  After receipt of a reply from them, consult a local advocate for guidance.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     01 November 2020

Because the acquisition is for a project, there may be many landowners and they should form as a group, pool up money, and then engage an advocate for demanding reasonable market value, by providing such registered value of such property in the locality with the help of such  copies of sale deeds., usage of land.

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 November 2020

There is the provision for reference, in such cases.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     01 November 2020

Raise your objection against the notice received under the provisions of Land Acquisition Act, 2013

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     01 November 2020

Originally posted by : Ram Mangasuli
Namaste sir,It is government project of land acquisition,but they have done very less valuation 2.50lakhs per acre.but market value is high .sir please guide the steps ,so that I can take more compensation and live my life.

1. Land Acquisition by Govt., is done at rateable value or circle value as per Tahsil office records.  Compensation is NEVER given on market value or whatever value.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register