LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ARABINDA SINHA (SECURITY OFFICER)     19 June 2014

Company unnecessary harassment to me for my payments

My company unnecessary harassment to me for my payment & clearance. I work in Agile Security Force & Systems Pvt. Ltd. Branch Address - GE 79, Rajdanga Main Road, Near – Gateway Hotel, Ruby,Kolkata – 107, West Bengal as a Area Officer .

I submit resignation & companies relevant documents. They are accepted all documents and I take all received copy above the same.

They are send a cheque of Axis Bank but my name of spelling in error & mention value of numbers not to match with my CTC. So, as per discussion with company, I return back the Axis Bank cheque to Head office address for correction with issue the letter by DTDC & they received.  After that they are not contact with me.  They are shows lots of excuse.

But they are continuing show many type of excuse & harassment to me for my pending salary, claim form (expense of tour + cell phone) & clearance issues.  They are not to any answer against my emails.

I am continue reminding process by email or physically present.  But they are continue ignore me. I have Offer letter & received testimonial copies.

After, HRD are not to contact with me & continuous ignore me. But do not any response the Company, many times I request to the Company.  I think, the company forfeits’ such of amounts. Please helps for solve my problem as per discussion or Legal ways.  

Company name & details: -

Agile Security Force & System Pvt. Ltd., 341/342, Laxmi Plaza, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Link Road, Andheri – West,  Mumbai – 400053.

Agile Security Force & Systems Pvt. Ltd. , Shop No. 06, Bldg. No. 25, Linkway CHS., Near Oshiwara Police Station, New Link Road, Andheri(W), Mumbai – 400 053.

•  Sangeeta, HRD

Branch Office: Agile Security Force & Systems Pvt. Ltd. , GE 79, Rajdanga Main Road, Near – Gateway Hotel, Ruby, Kolkata – 107, West Bengal.

·          Mousumi Sen, Zonal Manager

·         Shantanu Takur, Operation Manager

** Registered No. 2112/SA/Empanelment/ Emp dated 30 May 2002, Exempted by Labour Dept. Govt. of Maharashtra vide letter No. SGA/1508/C.R.1214/Labour-5 Provide Fund Code No. MH/92293, Income tax Clearance Certificate issued to P.A.N. No. AFLPM1367G, Dated 14-08-02 License from B.M.C. Central Excise Service Tax No. ST/MV/SAS/REG/152/2002, E.S.I.C Code No. – 35-892-101

contact - sinhaflasshdrive@gmail.com; asia.investigator@india.com

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register