LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ksreddy (sales)     01 October 2013

Company sale

Dear Sir,

I have recently bought a company which has some mining leases by paying some amount. But after buying the company I came to know that there are some pending legal issues on the leases. Please advise what action can I take on the other party and whether we can take any compensation for the same.




 2 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     02 October 2013

yes you can file a civil suit against the company for wrong declaration and also seeking compensation/cancellation of the agreement and refund of the money paid alongwith interest. also you may also file a criminal complaint for cheating.


Kindly contact on the below number for legal assistance.



Advocate Rohit Dalmia



binay (advocate)     04 October 2013

there must be a contract or agreement before sale, go through it & consult an advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register