Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shyam Sunder   18 January 2018

Company registration

Dear Lawers Club Friends,

This is my first question that I would like to discuss with you all to get clarity.

Usually when a business is registered as per law, it will be alligned under a category to steamline and structure business activities.

For example, if a masala production company is registered, then it will be alligned to food & beverages category (so that the business cannot go beyond that limit, like doing some other business category under same registration)

Here my question is, I have enomorous business ideas in different fields. how a business can be registered which is capable to do all sort of business legally. for example - if I start a business under the name A group of companies, I want it to be registered with limitless business category. So that in future, any sort of business I start it can be brought and lead under one roof.

If my request is not possible as per law, need your guidance how this can be implemented with slight changes. Please suggest

Regards

Shyam Sunder

Learning

4 Replies

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     18 January 2018

contact registrar of companies.
1 Like

Anand Rajkumar kusum Gupta   18 January 2018

good ambition
now coming to legalities
Appoint a chartered accountant or company secretary or lawyer for making memorandum of association in such a way that your needs are fullfilled.
hoping for your bestπŸ˜€πŸ˜†πŸ˜€
1 Like

Anand Rajkumar kusum Gupta   18 January 2018

good ambition
now coming to legalities
Appoint a chartered accountant or company secretary or lawyer for making memorandum of association in such a way that your needs are fullfilled.
hoping for your bestπŸ˜€πŸ˜†πŸ˜€
1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 January 2018

Approach a consultant/counsel/CA/CS specializing in such matters…

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register