LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nkit (team lead)     10 April 2013

Company not relieving even i am ready to pay notice period

I am working with one of the leading MNC and I have resigned from my job on 22 Mar 13, My notice period was 3 months or 3 month salary, so i opted for one month working and other two months salary return option. But now my company is not relieving me and saying they will not provide relieving/experience letter to me and take leagal action against me if i abscond.

As per my appointment letter the note is "your employment will be subjected to termination at any time by giving three months notice in writing by either side or by payment of three months salary in lieu of notice, provided that in case of the notice of termination is given by you, it shall be company's discretion to decide whether you need to work out full period of notice or whether your services shall be terminated at some earlier date determined by company.

Please advice if I abscond what action ( legal) company can take. I am ready to pay all my dues.

Is it possible that they can stop my PF money and debard me to claiming it.

Please help I am in need of help

What procedure do i take to avoid legal obligations. I have my resignation acceptance with me but they written that they will releive after 3 months

Learning

1 Replies

kathiresan (advocate )     11 April 2013

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register