Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit Soni   16 April 2018

company is pressuring me to serve 3 month notice period even im in probession period

Hello everyone,
i work on mid level IT company. 6 month back i join that company and they told me 6 month i need to work on probession period where notice period is 1 month after 6 month i will be a confrim employee where notice period is 3 months . now the issue is that when the day 6 month i completed same day i drop a paper that i want to discontinue from my position and same day they have send m a confrimation mail which i didn't given my written acceptance that i will accept that position. then they were pressurising me to serve 3 month notice period because their system capture m confrim employee without my acceptance. im ready to serve 1 month but they were saying we don't need your acceptance to confrim you system is automated.
it means if i don't want to work they can force me to work . i requested them many time but they were not ready kindly suggest me what i need to do should i filed a complaint in labour court .

Learning

1 Replies

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   16 April 2018

No one can force you to work. The company has committed fraud as you were unknowingly inducted into it without receipt of any confirmation letter. Mere automated acceptance is no acceptance; a formal letter must come from company's side.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register