Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashok k rao (Divisional Manager)     10 March 2024

Common area shoe rack and other items stored

Hello,

I own an apartment in Bangalore.  In front of my apartment, my neighbor whose main door is away from this common area, has installed a Shoe rack wherein he is keeping footwear, cleaning materials, old tyre and tubes, cleaning clothes, stinking socks etc.  Even after my appeal to the Management committee, and their instructions, he is not removing the shoe rack and not emptying the items kept in front of my main door and windows.  I understand that common area is not use by any residents/owners/tenants, but I do not like to speak to the neighbor who is not obliging even to the management committee.

What to do?  This is nauseating to keep looking at this dirt and still live there.  

Learning

4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 March 2024

You issue a legal notice to the neighbour about this nuisance he creates in the common area and instruct him to remove the items which causes harm and nuisance failing which you can inform him about the legal consequences that he may have to face as per provisions of law including a complaint with police about public nuisance.

A copy of the notice may be endorsed to the association also.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     11 March 2024

Very well analysed, opined and advised by learned senior expert, Mr. T Kalaiselvan, which I fully agree and appreciate his acumen.

Issue notice to the neighbour as well as management followed by a police complaint and a civil suit through a local prudent lawyer.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 March 2024

I will add that you can complaint to the SDM under ection 133 of the Cr PC.

ashok k rao (Divisional Manager)     12 March 2024

THANKS SIR/S

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register