LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Theja (Lawyer)     21 December 2009

Commission of suicides

The commission of suicides among youth has been drastically increasing for the past decade. Even the mental stamina of the youth has taken toss. What do you think are the reasons for these.

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

Students became more depend upon electronic products. Naturally thinking power will reduce due to emission of  electromagnetic waves from electronic products are the one reason for getting mental depression.

Students became habit of think today and enjoy, They are unable to compromise future life. More and more students are becomming out of hands of their parents and taking their own decisions which are not foresight decisions, neglecting elders advices causing lead to unsuccessful life or future in several matters.

In this generation students are suffering from mentally weak. Unable to face or tackle the problems are the main reason for increasing youth suicides. 

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     22 December 2009

Nuclear family system has replaced with joint family systems. In the past children were growing with or under the supervision of their Grand parents, so they were getting peaceful, tension free, loving environment and were learning good things. But now they are living with their parents, who used to busy with their work. So, they are not getting proper attentions/atmosphere, understanding required to them. They also see the quarrel  and other bad things of their young parents who lacks spirituality/divinity/maturity, as these comes with age. They grow up in lonely environment with no support system used to be available. Also degradation of family./social values adds fuel to the fire. At last it is the job security due to highly competitive atmosphere.

1 Like

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     22 December 2009

Mental depression originating from useless mad competition these private educational institutions promoting to survive themselves in business competition, especially at Intermediate level.  At the end blame is to be taken by the parents themselves who want their children be competitive and for putting them under undue mental stress by admitting them into the said mad stream of competition. 

1 Like

Bhaskaradeepak (SOFT. ENGG.)     22 December 2009

I think the lack of moral values is the main reason.Cause i suffered mental agony due to my prev gf's suicide plight's.She proposed to me saying she will commit suicide if she can't get a love life.Later,when i ofund out heer previous realtions and cofirmed she got engaged and asked her to leave me and scolded her.She started giving suicide plights asking me to stay with her even that time and claimed she can't live without my love.When i conveyed it to her family memebbers they were taking it light,then i founf it was her common practice that she will make realtions and move to new ones giving some reasons and same time she will continue with previous relations too.I was the first to find her out so she got her ego hurted thats why gave suicide plights.She can't even understand that psot marriage affair is a sin and even pre marriagare affairs should be avoided.

She lacks moral values for a good family.If she had been tought that then she could have never thinked of suicide.Parents should spend time and move with their children as friends and should teach them moral values and also make them understand suicide is the worst sin.

Theja (Lawyer)     22 December 2009

Thank you one and all for participating in this. I agree with views of all of you.

I think the education board shall constitute syllabus in such a way that itshall include moral studies as well. Education today is only revitalising the competition and lost its essence. Also, every educational institute at every level shall institute a 'Counselling Forum' to assist pupil suffering from any kind of mental agony.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register