LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajinder Kumar Arora (Advocate)     18 January 2021

Commercial contract or property transfer agreement

How can we classify a Tripartite Agreement between Purchaser, Developer and NBFC/Bank? Whether it is a commercial contract or property transfer agreement? Whether registration of TPA is obligatory?


 2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     18 January 2021


Property purchased through a tripartite agreement has to be registered with the sub-registrar office by paying stamp duty and registration charges. 

1 Like

Rajinder Kumar Arora (Advocate)     18 January 2021

Thank you, Sir! Any caselaw?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register