· The friction and imbalance between the RPF and the GRP working stood as it was earlier even after amendments to certain Acts without touching the base element of the legal powers to RPF on the offences falling under the IPC or allied Acts.( Former) Honourable President of India Dr. A. P.J. Abdul Kalam has presented the Presidential Colours to the Railway Protection Force on 22nd May, 2006 with certain observations and suggestions to the RPF / the Government of India, the Ministry of Railways, the Railway Board, New Delhi, to make rail journey safer and secure to the 12 million people including the tourists who are making use of the rail services every day.
· The Hon’ble President reiterated:
(1) the need to remove the division of responsibility between the Government Railway Police (GRP) and Railway Protection Force (RPF);
(2) for empowering the RPF with legal powers to tackle all cognizable offences under the Indian Penal Code (IPC) and Special Acts so that there is a single point of responsibility for tackling crimes against railway passengers.
· Even three decades earlier and thereafter also there were lot of dialogue and paper work on the matter. But, nothing materialized.
Rail travelers-rail passengers and baggage is the victim on whose cost.
· Another Comment:
“When institutions fail to deliver, it's the individual who brings that failure to the public arena. That's what Anna Hazare has done. “—Arun Pourie-editor in Chief-India-Today-15-4-11”:
· There was some news:'As Namma Metro Bangalore’ comes under the Mysore Tramways Act, certain amendments have to be made in the Act so as to bring it in accordance with the Metro Railways (Amendment) Act, 2009’.How about this problem with YOU- the Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) Metro Railway. Whether there were any such amendments to AP Tramways Act, or any other Act passed to tackle the issue arising out of or in the consequence to make a legal cover to suit the tramways and the metro-rail-ways? And go ahead with the metro rail in place of tram way?
This is only an academic interest to know more about the action being taken by way of comments:
The ways and means to get tramways changed over to metro rail for construction, operation and maintenance by the State may have to be looked into in new aspect as to whether any post facto Law made also be taken to make or have legal cover for all the things already taken up and implements for Metro Railways, and the amount of several corers of pubic money spent on this so far, which can also be brought to books; what provisions contained in the Constitution of India and how to apply them to cover legally, if need be to get some solution, if already made out and available with you; if you are in possession of these matters kindly enlighten me to add to my knowledge.
· What are the Provisions contained for the Central Government, the States, the Union Territories about administration, establishment, maintenance and control of the Police/GRP/RPF conferment of powers for and to take care of the safety and security of the rail passengers on/over Indian Railways, Metro Railways, and the Tramways systems, not in a distribution and share model as is now going on, but to have a single Uniformed Force to take legal action on all sorts of Law and Order, Crime and other sorts; The idea to have 1500 marshals for Metro Rail construction Areas/cites coverage is found to be not a bad thing, but how who can take care of the honest and sincere Contractors/Outsourcing Agencies for supply of this type of manpower; is there any such Agency, may be, I have no idea/knowledge, to come forward with fool-proof identity and certification of its legality and well being in all respects passing through the provisions as contained ,laid down in the India’s Private Agencies Security Act;
· What are the relation between the Union and the States/UTs on this matters as per the Constitution of India/and its Schedule; whether the State Government can out rightly take up the metro rail construction without the involvement of the Ministry of Railways; if so under what provisions of the Law, or the Constitution; or are there any via media rules, Law to go ahead with the metro rail in place of tramways without any amendments in the Law or without prior sanction and approval of the Parliament or with out changing the Constitution to suit to the State to go with construction of the Metro railways in place of Tram ways. These are general topics we discuss, but could not get proper and correct path to move.
· What are the stipulations incorporated in The Schedules of the Indian Constitution about the Railways, the Metro Rail, and Tramways; who are empowered to construct, maintain railways, metro rail and tramways; what are the different provisions for them to adopt and apply for making a solitary unformed Police Force exclusively for the Railways; what are the differential points to identify these individual and or different aspects of working and under whose authority State or Central;
· Of late, since about 6 months or so, some intellectuals and interested parties are having some discussions on the matter of HMR and talking about the provisions of Law and other factors applied/applying or applicable to it, as is being seen for the Bangalore Metro Rail processing, and the applicability of above mentioned aspects for HMR.
· Everything shall be alright; there is no doubt about it, as long as it continues. But then who is going to bell the cat. please go through my emails being sent along with some attachments which may attract some provisions concerning and connected, HMR, Law, safety and security of rail passenger and their belongs, and on crunch of matters; why they are side lining these issues, police and society, corruption, white collar crimes, private security system, intelligence and a lot other matters, go in between the lines do not discard any…
· You may go through some other Acts, like Metro Railway Act, 1978; 2002; 2009; and other Tramways Acts, including AP Tramways Act; vis-à-vis with provisions contained in the Constitution of India, etc so as to get benefit of your efforts by the commuters of HMR in near future.
· As I am interested that one shall not try to down grade the other, or try to find fault in the machinery of working system and lastly attribute corrupt practices and scam, as we seeing now, like in CWG, 2G,accusation on or over ‘1995 Purulia Arms Drop case; ‘luxury cars import scam wherein the DRI did not rule out the involvement of some embassies, etc.;
· Always try to uplift the right matters and respect them with least nods or so at the right time for prosperity without fear and favour, like wise one shall not focus on personal gains and/or material gain interests in weight but for prospective matters that the Organization shall come up like the Honest of all and above the sky. Instead of pin pointing and trying to find fault with other’s views and vision on any matter if expressed, or trying to adopt ways and methods by trying or in clouding the Intelligence reports concerning to the men and materials or by fully depending on the others working capabilities, try always to find out factual matters even by going for GPS/GPSR vehicles and introducing ‘Vehicle’s Log Book’ system;
· try to go through them with patience and by that you may get some points to over come left behind or the matters you might have not tried to concentrate also may cone up much later on, keep a stock of every persons’ voices and the lot through cctvs...
· Another Comment:
· "Probe was only one part of the process to bring the guilty (of graft) to book". "Trials have also to be conducted, and conducted speedily”;” I am told that 64 of these have now been sanctioned but only 16 are operational."- PM-New Delhi, April 30 (IANS)-while inaugurating new office complex for the CBI: and TOI-01May,11:
Very nicely pointed out; There shall be a system to have speedy trial by which not only the witnesses, the evidential values, time, the material objects, and the like shall remain preserved and they can speak honestly with out any win-over or run-over/accidents like things or change over like materially (gained-over) /material objects not coming in line with the evidence or record or so;
· Even the distilled water, or any matter on earth gets deteriorated and changes its shape on various accounts, for us like the greed, fear, corruption etc or become punk as new water/cases comes in;
· The CBI is still a body having honest and sincere I.Os; take the famous UP-Lucknow's Madhumathi murder case of 2003,which still lingering in the History of the World News Makers like the Fox ;But this case also took several years-2003-07/and found to be still-it seems-Appeal Case is pending- The CBI shall try to handover the Case to a team of Investigators exclusively under the command and control of one DIG/CBI and there shall not any transfers, etc. unless there comes, on record, some type foul play, out of them; instead of transfers, etc, they shall be dealt directly under 311,that is all;(2) Like this case, why not the CBI take the Investigation of the National Volley Ball player who lost her leg in the recent attack on her by the Gold Chain Snatchers in a Express Train, and the case has already been come to controversial misgivings and media releases as the GRP-Government Railway Police-already named it as an accident on he other side of the track or/of attempt to commit suicide by her; why they shall not go in depth in to the case even by investigating the aspect of attempt to murder; why they do not ventilate and project the insecurity and personnel vacancy/ shortage of both the GRP and the RPF for providing escorts with A&A at least in all the Express trains over Indian Railways. See blog:seshavikralaviewsandvison, etc- on this issue-Article- the missing dimensions of safety and security of rail passengers over Indian Railways-(also Indian Railways-Monthly Magazine of July-2006, and July, 2007).
· “There comes a time in the life of a nation when it needs shock treatment for change to happen….. India is a noisy democracy and many people were sceptical about one more protest, and that too on an old chestnut like corruption. How wrong they were….. The Lokpal Bill, with suitable checks and balances, can be the first step in that direction in a country where corruption has become the religion of the ruling class. Remember, India may be an imperfect democracy, but it is a merciless one. Now that civilian power has tasted blood, politicians beware!”— (From-Editor in Chief-Arun Purie-India Today-15-4-11.):
· “…..Good Omens for Rule of Law in India: Men and Materials: ….’A successful nation must have an effective state and society. A weak state tolerates corruption, creates uncertainty in peoples’ minds, and weakens the Rule of Law. People generally obey the law because they think that it is fair and applies to everyone equally. But if policemen, ministers and judges can be bought, people lose confidence in the Rule of Law……”-(“All that matters-Sunday Times-May, 1, 2011—My Times, My Voice).
· I earnestly and sincerely pray you all to bestow some time on this hot topic and send your valuable views, comments, criticism, ways and means to adopt the same; pros and cons on this issue, etc..., not for some persons sake, but in the interest of he National prosperity and to save Nation’s money ;
· Thank YOU one and all