Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Leslie D'souza   10 May 2018

Comapny not giving my Original Documents

Hi Sir/Madam

I submitted my original documents to the third party company at the time of offer they said they will provide it after one month after verification. I joint to their client company on 02May and was not able to adjust because of the timings So I talked to the third party HR they said u got no option you have to serve three months notice or pay the salary of three months but the thing is I didnt signed any bond and that I wasn't having so I got afraid n got to work but when the client asked me about it they understood and released me from the duty. Now the third party is just telling me to pay the three months salary or else the company won't provide me with the certificates. I told them give me other client to serve my notice period but they ain't listening and just telling me to pay up? What should I Do?

Learning

2 Replies

Siddharth Jain   10 May 2018

you'll have to serve a legal notice to the third party to release your original documents, as your employer had released you from duty and they have no legal right to withhold any documents.
For any other queries feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     10 May 2018

You need to send legal notice the concern company where your documents are kept.

Feel free to cal for any help at 9456777600.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register