Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rits (SE)     03 September 2013

Comapny not giveing money

Hello All,

I took data entry work from one company in Ahmedabad.

Now it is refusing to give my money and rejected my work without giving reason.

Which court should i go to ?

consumer court or civil court?

Please help me.


 2 Replies

BHARTI KOTHARI (practising advocate)     03 September 2013

Civil court because u r nt consumer. U can also file cheating case.9322523623.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     26 September 2013

You can claim Civil and criminal remedy in court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query