LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANZAR QURAISHI   21 June 2020

college result with compensation

dear sir,
Mera result 2saal s college nahi de Raha hai Maine jab college ko force Kiya Jada toh Wo bolte hai k result University se issue hi nahi hua phir main University Gaya to waha Wo bol rahe hai k University se result issue hogya hai...Sir Maine RTI Kar k v pucha to Wo bole result issue hogya h but Avi Tak mujhe Mera result nahi Mila hai...mujhe ab Mera golden Year lost ka compensation chahiye!!....KY main Consumer Court me apply Kar sakta Hoon pls help me Sir as soon as possible


 5 Replies

Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     21 June 2020

1. TRY kar ke dekho.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

MANZAR QURAISHI   21 June 2020

1:-what is the process of consumer court?
2:-how to do that?

Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     21 June 2020

Originally posted by : MANZAR QURAISHI
1:-what is the process of consumer court?2:-how to do that?


1. Go to the local Consumer Court and ask the Registrar about the Procedures and other queries you may be having.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 June 2020

The process of consumer complaint is simple and the maximum charges may not exceed Rs.500/- including postage and stationery.  You have to issue simple notice both to University and college and demand for your result and marks list.  Give them the time of 3o days and file the complaint before District Consumer Forum seeking compensation for harassment and actual loss of one year service.  You can get the format in google search or there is help desk in every consumer forum.

The complaint can be drafted in Hindi also and you can do that.   The complaint should only state 1.The relationship between consumer and the opposite party.  2. How much exam fee was paid to college/university 3. The responsibility of college/university to provide the result after...months after examination, 4.Your efforts in seeking such result 5.Their deficiency of service in not providing of giving replies.  5.The actual deficiency of service 6. The loss you have suffered.  7.The relief you want a). Result b) compensation.  c.costs.

The process is simple for educated complainant.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 June 2020

Concentrate and complete your academic qualifications before moving to run around the court(s).

Express yourself in English.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register