LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ucchia_nartuo (student)     30 July 2013

College fees excessive help to complain legally

Hello everbody,

I am student in a college near chennai .let us assume my college name as "X college " which is owned by "Y educational trust" . I am my college fees to 3 entites with demanad draft and one DD for "Y education trust"
 and other 2 DD for "sri venkat enterprises" and "venkat infosys"

1. Is this legal?

2. let us assume if it is not legal, which organisation should I complain to? Is there any organization to handle fraud by educational Institutions?



 3 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     30 July 2013

Simply make a complaint stating all this matter and send it to chief justice Supreme court requesting him to take this matter as PIL.

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     30 July 2013

Is there any relationship with 2 entitties with your college trust . If not than in such event you cn file case aginst your college trust Charity commissioner office in chennai.


Regards ,



niranjan (civil practice)     30 July 2013

Trust is supposed to submit audited accounts to Dy.Charity Commissioner.Get true copies of such audited accounts through RTI,consult CA to find out faults with accounts in relation to payments by you.Then ask Dy.Charity Commissioner to take against the Trust for fabricating accounts etc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register