Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Megh Patel   30 November 2022

College admission cancellation

My college has signed me an affidavit stating that i have to pay full fees of entire course and now I want to cancel my admission after 1st sem. Can i do so? 


 2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     30 November 2022

UGC has issued binding instruactions in this context . Please see the attached file. In llight of the said instructions the affidvit taken from is not enforeable.

Attached File : 38535 20221130165837 5437737 ugc notice reg fees refund eng.pdf downloaded: 9 times

Megh Patel   30 November 2022

Thank you so much sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query