LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aseem   09 June 2023

Collaboration agreement

I had entered into an collaboration agreement with builder to make 4 floors residential property on my land and against that I will give him one floor and also some payment . The agreement was for 20+4 months but it has now gone over 33 months and till date he has not completed the project . Also I am living on a rented property till the completeion of project . My query is can I cancel his collaboration agreement as it has a already crossed 33 months . Six months back wen he stopped work I had sent him A notice regarding this but than he started work with an assurance of complete In 4 months but now it has crossed 9 months since last time I sat with him.  As the Collbration agreement has expired can I cancel the deal , as he has again stopped work . 


 4 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     09 June 2023

You terminate the agreement as per terms and conditions agreed between you and builder in the contract. If the builder defaulted and breached the agreement terms you can send a termination notice and call for related damages/ penalty for delay  as   mentioned in agreement.

Aseem   09 June 2023

He had breached all conditions and now stopped the work as I asked for rent as it is almost 33 months . Rent as I am staying on rent since last 33 months . Asked for rent for period over 20+4 months . As this is a collaboration agreement so can I cancel the agreement as it is already expired 

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     09 June 2023

It is better you consult a lawyer and issue Termonation of agreement notice and demand the damages ,

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     09 June 2023

File a case against him in the District Consumer Forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register