Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh Boini (Bussiness)     24 October 2013

Coackroach(dead) in sealed whisky bottle

hi this is rakesh from hyderabad,A.P.

my brother is suffering with vomitings and diareah please give legal suggestion., hope all my friends can understand my problem.

please do needfull.

thank you                                                                                       

sincearly 

Rakesh.Advocate

mobile: 8897620093

Learning

5 Replies

Ms.Nirmala P.Rao (CEO)     25 October 2013

Dear Mr.Rakesh,

You can simultaneously file a complaint with the Police as well as GHMC (Greater Hyderabad  Municipal corporation);  or[Health Officer/Commissioner of Health( in case there is no Local Health Authority/Officer) and send the samples of whiskey bottle/-which contained Cockroach along with details of the retail store where your brother bought the whiskey bottles in question and after due investigation, these authorities have the powers to prosecute and punish the traders of the said whiskey bottle on account of their negligence etc for food poisoning-under the Prevention Of Food Adulteration Act and Rules made there under by the local State government for violation of  food safety and standards be it food poisoning or otherwise. Please contact the below given address for further details.If you wish to thank me for this reply -please click the Thank You button on my profile.

Confederation of Indian Industry
The Mantosh Sondhi Centre
23, Institutional Area, Lodi Road
New Delhi-110 003
Tel: 91-11-24629994-7
Fax: 91-11-24626149
Email: d.s.chadha@ciionline.org

Thanks a lot for clicking the Thank you button!

Best Wishes!

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     25 October 2013

Your case comes under the purview of Consumer Protection Act so file complaint before District Consumer Redressal Forum having jurisdiction against dealer and manufacturer of whiskey and claim compensation towards mental and physical agony caused to you .

Yeah!Approaching  a consumer forum is another option. You can seek either of these two remedies and get suitable relief by way of compensation etc.

Rakesh Boini (Bussiness)     25 October 2013

thanks a lot..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register