LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mangala (Office Manager )     29 October 2011

Co-operative matter

I am Mangala Bharati Radhakrishna residing in Bangalore.  I am a member of Housing co-Operative Society in Bangalore ie., The Bhavani Housing Co-Operative society Ltd., Bangalore In Bangalore in Kathriguppa ie., Corporation Limits, the said society have formed A housing layout and to nearly 600 members they have allotted site and for me also and the property no. is 68 and Sale deed is registered in the year 1997.  After this the Bangalore Development Authority as per their approved layout plan re-numbers sites [only for about 50 sites out of 600 sites] and for my site 52 [BDA no.] is to be added and a Rectification Deed has to be executed / Registered in my name by the said society.  The said society instead of doing so to me have done for a differed member and the property no. is 84-A/52.  Considering 52 no. this party have constructed a 3 floor structure and are in pocession and now the case is in Karnataka Appellant Tribunal court.  After filing the Appeal petition the party who is in possesion have impleaded in the KAT court and after their Advocate filed Vakalat,  they have executed one more sale deed for property no. 84-A/52.  This is lispendency.  How can I get my property back.

Mangala B R  

Learning

3 Replies

mangala (Office Manager )     29 October 2011

Please send me the reply at the earliest

Mangala

sanjeev murthy desai (Advocate)     29 October 2011

After the BDA approved layout the subject property has renumbered as 52. But appeal filed with respect to the property bearing No. 84-A/52 and not for 52.

If you want to clear advise with respect to the matter please contact me together with all documents.

my number is 98860 37926

Sanjeev

SURESH GODBOLE (ADVOCATE)     31 October 2011

If the renumbered and Original Number are of the same plot of land

Almost impossible to get a three storey building vacated for no mistake of the owner

He also has document which shows registry

Where were you when BDA gave a publication widely in Newspaper to re-register your property in of the same plot

Two things ,

Ask BDA to give the original registry of Your Plot being submitted by the prsent owner to BDA demanding a fresh registry

The Co-op people have issued two registries

it seems

Criminal; Act of the Co-op people

Or some foul play in BDA

state full facts and we will see

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register