LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Haresh Motwani   11 January 2024

Co-operative housing society - wrong order of deputy registrar's

Two Different Orders on same facts - on same day - I as a Applicant and in other case as Respondent-passed by Deputy Registrar concerning Recovery of Dues of co-operative housing society. Is Reveiw option available to Respondent before Commissioner or such other authority without paying 50% of Recovery Order.

Appeal option is available before Jt.Registrar but with a condition that 50% amount must be paid beforehand.

I am based in Maharashtra.


 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 January 2024

There's no option for review. 

Since you have an option to prefer an appeal,  you may have to go for that only. 

Haresh Motwani   13 January 2024

Thanks for reply. Does Commissioner of co-operation has any jurisdiction within 30 days of such erroneous Order to avoid any miscarriage of justice?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register