LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

syed (sales )     25 June 2010


Need Kind fovours!

Dear Sir,My father got a flat through bank loan.My mother and and brother bieng Coborrowers. Family members were clubed in loan because fathers repayment capacity was not enough due to his early retirement.But the the registry is soley in Fathers name.

I am another son and as Witness in registry. We are in possession in house but father doesnot stay at home at all since past 2 yrs. He has harrased us and especially mother since begning. He is now trying to expell us from the house, through court procedure.He is also looking to marry another woman at this stage of life.

Moreover we brothers & mother has paid all instalments from our account since last 3 yrs. And also done all renovations and wood work.

Kindly let me know if there is any way that we pay the regular instalments but can still stay in the house? Plz help us at this most crusial stage of life.

May GOD bless u.!


 1 Replies

Adv.Aiyer VLV (Proprietor)     25 June 2010


you are saying court procedure is on.

any hearings happened?

did you take lawyer for your side?

who is the owner as per registered sale deed? 

you can get it from owner and sub-registrar office.

please take advice of advocate in person. there will be many doc to be seen and queries to be answered.

do not delay

Kuda Hafiz

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register