LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

magdub33   07 January 2017

Cmp petition format

I ahve filed a consumer case and the case is now at the judgement stage. The judge has asked to change the cause title of my case and put a CMP petition to change the names of Op. party as in their affidavits. Can i have a format for the same or advise how to file that. IM in chennai


 2 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     07 January 2017

You need to consult the local lawyer to resolve it.

Rafi Mohammed   13 December 2021

I want to file a complaint against my wife and her family for cheating me and did humiliating me infront of public and making my life miserable.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register