Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BSNbanbans (manager)     08 August 2013

Clrefication on ipc and judicial matter

Dear Team,

I am facing a wrong alleagation base leagle issue and I was on judicial custudy for one month and now finaly I got the stey on my case by honarable HC allahabad.

So in that case my company terminated me without any office memo and notice now when i visit my HR for resume my service than they advice me for resine but I didnt do the same when I asked the reason than they confirm because of I was in more that 72 hours judicial custudy so they cant resume my service

So I want to know is there any low as per the HR norms if any body in more than 72 hour in judicial custy than not elegible for job even there is wrong alleagation maked on me and HR also know the actualty.


can I fight my service matter in court??.


Thanks an regards

Balraj Singh


 4 Replies

HIRAL THAKKAR (ADVOCATE )     08 August 2013

Yes you are fully eligible to resume your services and you can fight for your rights. Judicial custody doesn't mean that your case is proved and you are accused. Your company has illegally terminated your services, you case is fit to be heard by labour court in under reinstatement with full back wages and continuity for illegal termination with any s/c notice or otherwise.

1 Like

BSNbanbans (manager)     08 August 2013

Dear Mr Hiral Sir,


Thanks for your valuable suggestion you really increased my confidance levele.

Sir need one more clerefication they had alredy setteld my F&F even Graduaty also but not release my Bonus as i am a reguler well perfomer employee in my company as in this year also got best 5 recomanded rating from my manager than how they will resume my service.





HIRAL THAKKAR (ADVOCATE )     08 August 2013

Whether you accepted F&F under protest or with your satisfaction.


You can claim your bonus whatever is payable to you by the company under payment of bonus act. Write to the company and enter into relevant correspondence

BSNbanbans (manager)     17 August 2013

Dear Sir,

they himself trancfer My F&F.

Sir as my case is delhi NCR case as I am working in Gr Noida so can I file my case at delhi highcort or i need to file the case in Allahabad becase its UP case.


Please advice....thanks in advance.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query