Closed the Pathway to My Farming Land

Hi i have a farming land of 20 acres which is sourounded by other village farming lands.

I was using a 300 feet pathway of a neighbor to enter my farming land since 20+ Years.

Now it is closed and not allowing me to cultivate in My Farming Land.

Kindly help me to resolve the Pathway Issue & guide me how and where to raise a complaint regarding the issue.

Thanks in advance!

At his best, he allowed you to date.  so amicably settle the issue.  Otherwise, consult a local lawyer.



Amicable settlement may be preferred since the land of passage is his personal and not a public land.

However, to explore possibility of easement right you may file a case before appropriate jurisdictional revenue authorities /  civil court through a local prudent lawyer

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

prescripttive easement allows someone other than the original property owner to gain the rights to use a property. Prescripttive easements often arise on rural land when landowners fail to realize part of their land is being used, perhaps by a neighbor.Apr 16, 2020


If the pathway was being used in the past, what is the reason for this new development?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x