LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aftab Alam (Researcher)     19 January 2012

Close relative not vacating house

I have a house in my name in Mohalla Soofi tola, Old City Bareilly but I am living with my family in Saudi Arabia  My father is 85 years old and living in the same house at ground floor.My sister was living for 10 years in my fathers flat with her husband and children without paying rent. Four years back my sister came to live at the first floor in my house. They have not paid rent till now. She also borrowed more than one lakh rupees during last 5-6 yrs for which I have evidence as I paid through my account to her account online. Now we want them to vacate house, pay the rent and borrowed money but they are threatening my father if he wants them to vacate house. They are blackmailing me that if we insist to get the house vacated they will trap me in criminal cases so that I may lose my job in Saudi Arabia.
I try lodging a report in police station and personally discussed the matter with the police officer and D.I.G. police. Police came to my residence and try to investigate the matter but as I came to know under pressure from a local municipality member the police did now push the case.
What can I do legally being far away from India?.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

Dear Client,

just send me a scan copy of ur police complaint to me, rest we will send the said party a "Legal notice" of the same and if still they don't vacant the demised premises then surely we can take court help.

so don't worry, u will get possession of ur house soon.

feel free to call/ contact me asap to proceed further.

Manoj Kumar,
Advocate,
Delhi.
Ph: 09310443650
advocates.agra@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register