client not paying bill

i have a gst registerd firm in delhi . i took order and delivered goods via transport to on shop in Ludhiana Punjab 8 month back aprox.
party is not paying my bills that is around 30 k. pakka bill,
he gave me cheques of his another firm but bounced 15 days back.
how can i recover my bill payment

You can file under Negotiable Act or under Insolvency Act or both, its better to move fast


Sir thoda simple language me batayenge kya

Under Negotiable Act you can file criminal case for those bounced cheques, Under Insolvency act you file to claim your money from the company/person, if he is not able to pay then tribunal will declare him insolvent and sell his asset to recover your money For more detail and guidance you can contact me Regards Satyam

U have two options civil or criminal case try Ur best but both result is same that is panganama in Ur fore head.dont loose hopes or faith u have mental satisfactionI have teached him a lesson.

First thing is to serve him a legal notice.
If he doesn't pay

even after receiving the legal notice you can file a complaint against him in court.

For any other queries, feel free to contact me at



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu