LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Michael Pedro   30 May 2020

Clauses to add in Rent agreement

My dad has a property and he wants to give me power of attorney to give that land for rent.What are the conditions that are to be mentioned in the contract?What are the things to look out for?

Learning

4 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     30 May 2020

Originally posted by : Michael Pedro
My dad has a property and he wants to give me power of attorney to give that land for rent.What are the conditions that are to be mentioned in the contract?What are the things to look out for?

1. Rent Agreement MUST contain strategic clauses relating to Rent amount, Period, Vacating period & Notice ..... amongst many many more clauses.

2. Coordinate with a local area lawyer who is experienced in Property Matters, for your specific requirements.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Nihal Thareja   01 June 2020

Hello sir, 

The answer to your question can be solved by this article - https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/articles/point-to-consider-before-drafting-of-tenancy-agreement-3946.asp

Hope i was able to solve your query!

fidhasmith   03 June 2020

Heterogeneous vinyl flooring is comprised of different layers of PVC. The top layer is comprised of PUR support (for simple upkeep) second layer is of unadulterated PVC straightforward wear layer (gives exceptionally high protection from scraped area). 

vinyl flooring supplier

The third layer is comprised of glass fiber non woven support (for brilliant dimensional steadiness). The last layer is comprised of strong homogenous calenderer sheet that upgrades protection from tear.

natasmithh   09 June 2020

These earplugs from Mack's are an extraordinary purchase, agreeable and compelling. Elastic earplugs on a string are additionally smaller and they can be washed in cleanser and water to keep them clean. We've utilized Howard Leight items for quite a long time and discover them agreeable, viable and strong.

best lunch cooler 

However, in case you're prepared for most extreme commotion crossing out, you can utilize either a cushioned ear muff, for example, the modest yet compelling MPow (above), which diminishes approaching clamor by 34 decibels.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register