Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Rane (Manager)     25 July 2017

Class 10th - school force to study in general maths

Dear Sir

My daughter is a student of one of the School in Mumbai which is Non- Aided with Maharashtra SSC BOARD. 

Now She is studying in std Xth for acedamic year 2017-18 . She  is given 10 grace marks in Maths & 7 in science, in other subjects she is passed.

As per IXth Class mark sheet She is given "D" grade with remarks Passed & Condoned & Promoted to Std. Xth..

Now the issue is school is forcing us by saying that the child should take GENERAL MATHS in Xth class, & school authority has taken in writing from her mother stating that my child will study Xth with General Maths.

But myself & my child is not inetersted in General Maths - I requested shcool principle to admit my child in REGULAR MATHS CLASS but they are refusing . As per school if we are not inetersted in General Maths - the school will issue a LC stating IXth class FAIL & the child should appear class Xth by filling FORM NO. 17.

The school will offer her to attend all the classes as a regular student after I pay full fees.

I have decided if the school is not willing to offer my child REGULAR MATHS , today I have given a letter to school to Issue a LC mentioning IXth Class PASS , because the time for applying FORM 17 is getting closed by 31st JULY 2017.

Here I need to understand is there any such RULE - can school force the parents on subjects to adopt, 

What action I can take against school.

Is there any body who will help me with in 2-3 days?

Learning

2 Replies

Naveen Kumar H   25 July 2017

NO, schools can't force you to take subject as they said
but they can convey you to take
because of children's knowledge amd maturity of mind
if u are not interested they can't force you
and they gave you grace marks and passed your child so they can't take back the result of 9th class...
you can give a legal notice to the school.
that allow her to class
but if u accepted that your child will take general maths
then you have to prove that they took your permission by fraud, collusion, threatening etc...
Tnq forgive me if i am wrong
once consult your legal adviser

anatoliaa mary   03 December 2019

I am also experiencing the same situation and I do not want to consult your solution!

wuxiaworld

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register