Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vidya (ss)     08 July 2015

Clarity on mutual partner/living together

Hello Dear experts,

i need your suggestion and information on legality.

once wife filed 498a and other cases, still under fight and living separate since more then 3 years.

if any male commute with any lady as follow what will be legal consequences?

1. Single lady but no marriage involves live together with no intention of kids

2. Single lady , no marriage invoked but committed to have their own kids.

3. Married lady  but living separate without any legal separation,  wish to live together without any kids commitment.?

4. Married lady no legally divorce but separated , wish to live and have baby?

5.legally divorce lady, wish to live together with no kids.?

6. Legally divorced lady, wish to live together and have kids?

in all above situation as male fighting against 498a , aware that he can not marry. So second marrige involved until get legal divorce.

Learning

6 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     08 July 2015

if you do any of those mentioned in your query it will have it repurcussion on your side in the cases filed by your wife

thank you Mr. Savanna.

but I am not male. And myself not in this.

its regarding my buddy. Who suffering  498a.

his parents (uneducated) forcing him to marry and while disscusing we got such imaginary thoughts. Out of curiacity I posted here to know the consequences 

aplologis typing error 

Mr. Saravanan

(Guest)

Court, law, police is for those who approach them, and not for those who dont especially in matrimonial matters.

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     09 July 2015

Everybody in this forum pretend to say that this is not their case and it is his or friends. That's irrelevant. To answer to the question of living in relation with married/unmarried/divorcee the law for the wife remains same. Husband will be in soup from both the sides of the relationship goes for toss. Cases of Adultary can be filled by a husband of a married lady with whom your friend having living relation so two criminal cases. With the divorcee, wife can file criminal cases. With the unmarried, if the unmarried girl comes to know and are okay there is a slight chance of maintaining the relationship provided the Wife doesn't come to know this secret relationship. But precautions persay men are fools. So end results "Jail" and "court" life long. So ask your so called friend to concentrate on the existing case, take divorce and move forward.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     14 July 2015

I am not going to answers UR questions from 1 to 6, as they are illegal in the eyes of law.Divorce has not taken place and cases continuing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register