LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shweta (team member)     05 April 2014

Clarify for arya samaj marriage


in july 2008, i got married with a guy in arya samaj mandir but due to some issues we got seperated. we didn't even register our marriage to court and just took a certificate from arya samaj mandir. it's been 6 years that we are not in touch with each other. while seperating , we signed on a notary document for our seperation. but now i am getting married end of this year with some other guy which is proper punjabi marriage with families consent in farm house. so i need to know when my husband after marriage will go to court for registering our marriage for our marriage certificate i hope my old marriage details will not show with court to my husband in the list as that was not registered and i suppose arya samaj mandir doesn't not send the list to reflects in records only once marriage is registered with court right?


 4 Replies

Jimmy (Manager)     06 April 2014

First marriage in Arya Samaj Mandir, no registration. Second marriage in Farm House, no registration. Third marriage on railway platform? Fourth Marriage in jungle??? 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 April 2014

Notary document is not valid .Divorce order is a must for another marriage. 


Marriage registration in Maharashtra mad been made essential.


But any body please give the specific date and provision of law.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     06 April 2014

According to hindu marriage act second marriage without taking legally divorce from the court is null and void , you can also booked for bigamy a criminal offence .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register