Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VENUGOPAL (NA)     08 December 2022

Clarification on purchase agriculture land

Dear Sir / Madam,

I would like to buy agriculture land of 20 guntas. However, 10 guntas belongs to X person (Male) and another 10 guntas with Y person (Female).  All price negotiations are done by X person on behalf of Y person and finalized 43 lakhs infront of commission agent and immediately I have paid Rs.50,000 as advance.  Later, X person called and requested me to tell 10 lakhs less value (i.e., 33 lakhs) to Y person if she ask i.e., 33 lakhs, and told me she is her colleague.  As per X person versions, I have made agreement of sale on his name with Rs.26.50 lakhs and paying 9.50 laks as advance in next week and remaining will pay at the time of registration.  X person told me not necessary to prepare Agreement of Sale on Y person and told me to pay total amount on registration date directly to her (Y person) i.e., Rs.16.50 lakhs. 

Actual Rate of Negotiated Land : 43 lakhs

X person told to Y person           : 33 lakhs

I am accepted all above, and ready to pay Rs.16.50 lakhs to Y person directly at the time of registration without preparing Agreement of Sale.

Please check and confirm whether any issues will be raised if I pay directly to Y person at the time of registration, without making Agreement of Sale.

Note: I will take all receipts for paid amounts.

Regards,

VG

Learning

7 Replies

Adv. Shrey Shah (Advocate)     08 December 2022

Many many issues will be and can be raised. Please don't engage in such acts and rather it is preferable to be transparent and open to both the parties.

Shashi Dhara   08 December 2022

If she come to sub registrar office and signs for sale deed as  for consideration  as mentioned in  deed it is o.k.as she is real owner her consent and sign is necessary, other things are not necessary .

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     08 December 2022

It is not advisable to do such things.

VENUGOPAL (NA)     08 December 2022

Thank you sir.

Yes, as per X person version, she will come to Sub Registrar office on the day of registration to sign on sale deed as per agreed sale consideration (Rs.16.50 lakhs) and she is the owner. I will handover the total sale consideration amount to her on that ay itself.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     09 December 2022

It is better to cancel the deal.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 December 2022

You are absolutely right that a sale agreement need not necessarily precede a sale deed. If you do not want to enter into such agreement, you can very well go ahead with sale deed itself directly, no body can force you for that.

VENUGOPAL (NA)     11 December 2022

Thank you Rama Chary sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register