Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAMAKRISHNA (GOVT EMPLOYEE / LAW QUALIFIED)     27 July 2011

Clarification on LLB Admission 2011

SIR,

I have applied for LLB admission at JN University at Jodhpur. 

Now, there is a news that applicants those were done their Gradutation / Post graguation through Distance studies / Open University are not eligible for LLB admissions quoting Bar council of India letter BCI/D 1823/2010(LE) d/d 30 Nov 2011.  

Last year (s) also there was a news on the subject  i read on internet that   the students those were completed their Graduation / Postgragraduation  directly  open university scheme (i.e.,without undergoing 10 class & 10+2 )  are ineligible for admissions LLB .    However, the students who complete their Graduation / Post graduation through disstance scheme after completion of 10 and 10+2  in regular studies are eligible for LLB admissions.  (This clarification arised due to some dispute at HC of Tamil Nadu & Bar council of TN)

But now the staff of  Facaulty of Law states that even students  who complete their   Graduation / Post graduation through disstance scheme after completion of 10 th class (regular )and 10+2  ( regular studies) are also not eligible for LLB admissions wef 2011 admissions.

please give light on this with latest outputs.

second Question 

I have taken admission for LLB at Delhi University in 2007.  But  temporarity discontinued after II year as i have short of One paper to promote final year (14 papers cleared out of 20 papers  and the requirement is minimum 15 papers are to clear for promotion to final year ).  Subsequenly i got transferred to Jodhpur and i discontinued the same.  On reaching jodhpur, once i enquired with Dean  Law JN University  for any provision for admission in final year  subject to complete the remaining papers at delhi university.  He said, since the pattern of studies / examinations are different at Delhi University & JNU , it is not feasible and advised me to take fresh admission.

When I applied for fresh admission this year, my application is likely to be rejected on the grounds that i have done my Graduation / Post Graduation on disstance education.

In view of the above, you all are requested to throw some provisions or  ideas with proper reference which can help me to get admission in LLB. 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register