LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinay (employee)     28 December 2016

Clarification in my cases

Hi , my wife filed false 498a on my entire family after the agreement happened before elders. I even spoke with the police they said it is not valid as not done before court of law. I told them we tried to go to court but she refused to sign on the divorce petition and even neglected elders and panchayat leaders as well. Even in court case also mine should be ex party as the respondent or my wife did not turned up and in last hearing she filed vakalatnama. In counter to my petition she wrote that she can withdraw police complaint in case if I accept her in my matrimonial house. If I accept her my house would be den of horror and can't say what she can do next time. Please need your suggestion on this. Regards Vinay Kumar

Learning

11 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : vinay
Hi , my wife filed false 498a on my entire family after the agreement happened before elders.
I even spoke with the police they said it is not valid as not done before court of law.
I told them we tried to go to court but she refused to sign on the divorce petition and even neglected elders and panchayat leaders as well.
Even in court case also mine should be ex party as the respondent or my wife did not turned up and in last hearing she filed vakalatnama.
In counter to my petition she wrote that she can withdraw police complaint in case if I accept her in my matrimonial house.
If I accept her my house would be den of horror and can't say what she can do next time.
Please need your suggestion on this.

Regards
Vinay Kumar

Agreement done before elders is moral in nature and is of no legal value.

If FIR is registered under 498a. and if you have not taken a penny from her then you file private complaint in magistrate court under same section on wife ie 498a for giving dowry.  Thats the best counter techinque I can teach you right now.  

On the other hand if you have taken dowry, throw the money back on her face and ask her to take back the cases that she has filed on you and your folks.  Take MCD.  Once matter goes to police station and court, dont accept wife back, she will pose bigger threat to all involved.

Take anticipatory bail for yourself and entire family if you dont want to get arrested.

vinay (employee)     29 December 2016

Hi thanks for the reply. Yes I have not taken single pie from her , they instead took money for us before marriage and she did not cooperated with me in s*xual life as well. Everytime used to scold me and put an allegation that I am impotent. She used to throw bad words when trying to cohabit. Even elders tried to settle us but came to know that she had affair with her college friend and got married also. But no proofs only eye witness. Could you please tell me how to file case in her on magistrate Court since I am undergoing false case from 1 year. Once case has been filed can we file one more case on her . Please tell me step by step on how to file case on them. Even divorce is also in process , from 8 months respondent did not turned up and last hearing they came and filed vakalatnama. If I agree her then by keeping some conditions I can take her back it's only ploy from our end, so that no need to give single pie to them. I know that she wil not accept as she is already in relation with her friend. Even my lawyer said the same let's have a talk on this to their lawyer and let's see how it goes. Even their relation last time called to go for settlement. I am thinking to call them and let's see what their inner feeling. I want to file separate case on them. Please guide me how to do so. Since we are spending lots of money for these 2 cases. Regards Vinay Kumar

Hi thanks for the reply. Yes I have not taken single pie from her , they instead took money for us before marriage and she did not cooperated with me in s*xual life as well. Everytime used to scold me and put an allegation that I am impotent. She used to throw bad words when trying to cohabit. Even elders tried to settle us but came to know that she had affair with her college friend and got married also. But no proofs only eye witness. Could you please tell me how to file case in her on magistrate Court since I am undergoing false case from 1 year. Once case has been filed can we file one more case on her . Please tell me step by step on how to file case on them. Even divorce is also in process , from 8 months respondent did not turned up and last hearing they came and filed vakalatnama. If I agree her then by keeping some conditions I can take her back it's only ploy from our end, so that no need to give single pie to them. I know that she wil not accept as she is already in relation with her friend. Even my lawyer said the same let's have a talk on this to their lawyer and let's see how it goes. Even their relation last time called to go for settlement. I am thinking to call them and let's see what their inner feeling. I want to file separate case on them. Please guide me how to do so. Since we are spending lots of money for these 2 cases. Regards Vinay Kumar

More over in police station only police gave us anticipatory bail. Agreement happened before elders and she signed on that paper and without informing went and filed false case on us. Even police tried to settle the matter amicably, but they demanded 8 lakhs , her father is a village priest and nothing to hide from you, I did not took single penny from them. From college fees till her last expenditure proofs were there with me. Please need your suggestion on this. Regards Vinay Kumar

More over in police station only police gave us anticipatory bail. Agreement happened before elders and she signed on that paper and without informing went and filed false case on us. Even police tried to settle the matter amicably, but they demanded 8 lakhs , her father is a village priest and nothing to hide from you, I did not took single penny from them. From college fees till her last expenditure proofs were there with me. Please need your suggestion on this. Regards Vinay Kumar

vinay (employee)     31 December 2016

Hi team Please give your suggestion on how to take the case further. How to put case against them before magistrate for asking dowry. I am from Hyderabad but my home town is warangal where can I put civil case on her . Please give your inputs on this. Also they are planning from their end to get compromised on this. But damage is happened now I can't sit idle I want to show them how the pain would be. After wife files false case on me , how can we put a case on her before magistrate. Regards Vinay Kumar

vinay (employee)     02 January 2017

Hi team Please give your input on this. Since I already posted my queries and please do favour for us for how to give complaint on her. More over in divorce petition she said that she can withdraw false case in case if I accept her.

vinay (employee)     02 January 2017

Hi team Please give your input on this. Since I already posted my queries and please do favour for us for how to give complaint on her. More over in divorce petition she said that she can withdraw false case in case if I accept her.

vinay (employee)     03 January 2017

hi team

Please take your time and give reply on the above mails.

Vegitta   06 April 2017

Don't compromise contest divorce based on cruelty of 498a let her roam court. No need panic nothing will come from 498a if she does not have any proof mere allegations is only tactic used to threat you. Just go to court thinking you are visiting some kind of entertainment show, don't give her any thing and let her suffer through court dates, give the taste of judicial system to her and entire family and live your life on your own rule don't allow anyone to deduct it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register