LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajat Gaur   27 July 2018

Claming against Employment bonds

I had worked for a private firm at Haridwar for 2 years 3 months and while joining i had signed an employment bond of 3 years but after 2.3 years i resigned there but the company denied to give me the releving and experience certificate saying that i have to complete my bond period only then i can get them.
I want to let you know that 10% of my total CTC has been already deducted by company till i worked there in name of bond amount returnable only after completing 3 years and while resigning they demanded 40% of the total CTC paid to me by company in last 2.3 years which costs almost 1.5 lacks moreover they didn't given me the resigned month salary.
Company didn't provide me any special skill training, not any professional training being imparted to me or any special skill development done but i worked 1 year as an on job trainee and 1.3 years as an Assistant Executive.
Now i am in a very dumped situation because i have no proof of past 2.3 years working so how to handle this situation legally and how to get relieving letter and experience certificate, please help


 2 Replies

Siddharth Jain   27 July 2018

you should serve a legal notice to employer asking him to clear your entire lawful dues, along with relieving letter and experience certificate. The said bond cannot be enforced as it contravenes with the provisions of the Indian Contract Act.

If they fail to do so, within 15 days of the receipt of the legal notice, you can approach Civil Court against them.

For any other queries feel free to contact me at
1 Like

Rajat Gaur   28 July 2018

Thanks for your kind reply, but i have one query is there any strong point Company can raise against me and how to tackle it please suggest any possibility

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads