LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramanathan PS   08 September 2016

Claim's of a son on father's income

Dear Sir,

My son is with his mother at their grand parent's location. In what way my son can claim my income or the property which is bought by my own income, also in the educational and charitable trust which was created with my friends. I am a lonely man.

Please give me suggestions.



 5 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     08 September 2016

A minor son can only claim monthly maintenance till he attains the age of 18 years. In some cases child was awarded monthly maintence after 18 till the completion of degree but cannot claim more than that.

1 Like

Ramanathan PS   08 September 2016

Thanks Sir,

Son is now 13 years old. Can he claim my properties at any age. Please tell me sir.

Sachin (N.A)     08 September 2016

No, Whatever the age may be neither your son nor your wife can claim your property.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 September 2016

It is believed that you are Hindu.

Son,wife,no one has forced share in Self Acquired property.

1 Like

Mukesh sharma (job )     09 September 2016

Hi i agree with kuamr sir you may follow them 



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query