LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amit jhaveri (managing partner)     28 January 2014

Claim rejected wrongly

What is remedy available for a company whose claim is wrongly rejected by an insurance company ?


 4 Replies

Avadhesh Paliwal (advocate)     28 January 2014

file a case in consumer court for that or you can complained to irda 

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     28 January 2014

Approach to District Consumer Redressal Forum .

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 February 2014

The options are complaint to IRDA, Insurance Ombudsman, DCDRF.................

It shall be appropriate to proceed under expert advice of your lawyer specializing in insurance claims.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     04 February 2014

It is advisable to approach consumer forum and appoint an advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query