LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chirag Bellaney   12 October 2022

Claim of rights in inherited property

In case of Will executed, no rights granted to the elder son of the late parent i.e. Father.

Can elder son claim his right to inherit property or claim share?

If yes please inform procedure to be followed in the court of law



 3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     12 October 2022

If the will is executed by the Testator with two signatories, he has no right to file a case. 

Shashi Dhara   13 October 2022

File suit if they show will deny it ,it is not genuine , God and advocates are there , believe them ,they fight hard to give justice for you.

Chirag Bellaney   13 October 2022

The suit should be filed under Section 34,SPECIFIC RELIEF ACT, 1963 

Is it correct?


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register