Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

T.N.Pawaar (Proprietor)     01 May 2013

Claim of interest paid to it from the accountant

Respected sirs, kindly help me in this reg....  I was working in a company as accountant, recently, I left the job due to small misunderstanding b/w me & the director.  Now I was not aware that, the director's mother earning rental income is suppose to pay advance tax and the CA of the firm has also failed to update me in time. Now the interest paid by the assessee is around 70000 per year and the company is claiming the money from me.  What am I suppose to do.  I beg you to help me in this connection.

 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 December 2013

Is it your duty to update the things of your directors mother. What is the role of functioning in your company. What are the terms & conditions of your appointment letter ? You are saying directors mother. Is that service personal or official matter of your company  ? clarify.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query