Claim for authorship


Dear sir,

I had submitted my research based review article to the  Editor-in-chief, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Drug Research (IJPSDR), online (bia email) after acceptance he demanded money for publication, then i denied for publishing my article through email. After few months, i have seen that my article is published in another journal (Systemic Pharmacy Reviews) by the co - editors of the IJPSDR. The chief editor of the systemic pharmacy review is now agreed (on the basis of decision committee & proof of submission of article) that I’m  the original author of that article and he promised me for retracting the article from journal few month back  but  still is not done by him.

So pls tell me that where can i complain for justice?

Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152

take action, it is serious. 


Thank u Suggestion.

Sir, actually at time of submission i'hv not seen the amt required for publication but as i know the same,  i refuses to publish. I hv all the proof as u mentioned.




thanks for suggestion




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x